- 5,777,086 (July 7, 1998). Method of Recovering Lignin from Pulp and Paper Sludge.
- 5,876,505 (March 2, 1999). Method of Producing Glucose from Papermaking Sludge Using Concentrated or Dilute Acid Hydrolysis.
- 5,919,424 (July 6, 1999). Method of Recovering Minerals from Papermaking Sludge and Sludge-Derived Ash.
- 5,961,941 (October 5, 1999). Production of Precipitated Calcium Carbonate from Papermaking Sludge and Sludge-Derived Ash.
- 6,156,226 (December 5, 2000). Liquid and Solid De-Icing and Anti-Icing Compositions and Methods for Making Same.
- 6,758,996 (July 6, 2004). Cellulose-Reinforced Thermoplastic Composite and Methods of Making Same.
- U.S. Patent Application No. 11/455,269, filing date 16 June 2006. Cellulose-Reinforced Thermoplastic Composite and Methods of Making Same.
- Anatole A. Klyosov. Wood-Plastic Composites, John Wiley & Sons, 2007, pp. 698
- Klyosov, A.A. Improving wood-polymer composite products: a case study. In: Wood-Polymer Composites (ed. Kristiina Oksman Niska and Mohini Sain), Woodhead Publishing Limited, Cambridge England, 2008, pp. 331-353.